DECLARATION DATA PROTECTION
DECLARATION DATA PROTECTION
Finance & Business Services (following „FBS“), Owner Irene Fuligna as the responsible person due to Privacy
Regulation (following: “DSGVO”) deliberately of the importance to the protection of your private sphere by using the website of FBS. The protection of your personal data will be taken very serious by FBS.
That is why we inform you which personal data in which frame respectively under what conditions information will be processed. FBS informs you with this declaration of data protection due to the requirements of the Privacy Regulation about protection of your personal data by using this website, cookies, analysis tools and other applications.
I. Name and contact data of the responsible person / Data Protection Commissioner
This Data protection information is valid for the data processing by:
Finance & Business Services
Owner Irene Fuligna, registered
Erkrather Straße 401
Phone: +49 (0)211 / 16 36 50 95
II. Collection and storage of personal data as well as kind and purpose of its use
The data protection serves the protection of personal data. Personal data are all information personal/factual, which are related to certain, or determinable person. Exemplary for this are information like name, e-mail address, address or phone number but also data of usage like the IP-address.
Usually we collect personal data about your person only from yourself. Exceptions shall be data from third
parties, with which we are already in contact, f.e. forwarding/recommendation of contact data. In addition,
other data restricted from sources (f.e. online- and offline media) will be collected.
We respect the principle of the use as earmarked of personal data and process your data only for these uses, which are explained in the Declaration of Data Protection. Your provided data will be used for this purpose:
- Processing of your request/s
- Other contact reasons
- Customer Service
- Contract Close
- Professional Conversation
1. Visit of our Homepage
By visiting our homepage, www.ffb-services.de information will be send automatically to our server by your browser on your terminal. This information will be saved temporary in a so named Log file. Information as follow are captured without any contribution of yours and saved until the automatic deletion:
- IP-Address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of the access,
- Name and URL of the accessed data,
- Website, from where the access will be executed (Referrer-URL),
- Evaluation of the system security and -stability as well as
on further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows abovementioned purposes for data collection. Furthermore, we set cookies and use as well as analysis services. More information due to these issues will be provided hereinafter of this declaration of data protection. The data will be deleted as the purpose is reached and for that, they are not essential anymore. For providing website data, collection can be necessary when the respective session is finished.
On one hand, a collection of your data takes place to inform or contact us by e-mail address shown in our imprint.
Other data are collected automatically by visiting our website. These are mainly technical data (f.e. internet
browser, operating system or time of the page view). The collection of these data is done automatically as soon as you visit our website.
2. General Note
We have no contact form on our website. A contact is merely possible by the provided e-mail address. In this case, personal data of the user have been saved by the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
The processing of the personal data send by e-mail to us is merely served for processing details of the contact data. In the event by an e-email contact, a legitimate interest on the processing of data is given. Data, which will be provided by you in e-mails, will be processed and used exclusively for the working on your respective and concrete request. In this case, your personal data, sent to us by e-mail, have been saved.
On purpose of any contacts with us, the data processing follows Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO on basis of your voluntarily granted consent. Legal basis for the processing of your data which we received by e-mail is Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. f DSGVO. As far as the e-mail contact focussed a contract, an additional legal basis for the processing of information is Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
III. Transfer to third parties
Except the following a transmission of your personal data to third parties will not occur. We transmit your
personal data only to third parties, if:
- You expresses your consent to us according to Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO,
- The forwarding of the economical mandate accessing according to Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO is essential. As we have no reason to believe, that you have mostly a protectoral interest that we do not forward your data,
- In the case that there is a legal obligation forwarding your data according to Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. c DSGVO as well as
Law according to Art 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. b DSGVO permits this. It is essential for the completion of the contractual relationships.
Your data will be deleted as soon as they are not essential anymore, as they have reached the purpose of the survey. In case of sending your personal data by e-mail, they are not essential anymore, when the respective conversation with the user has finished. The conversation has finished, if is with respect to the circumstances clear, that the affected facts are finally clarified.
IV. Analyse-Tools / Tools by Third Parties
By visiting our website, your surf-behaviour can be evaluated statistical. This will be particularly done by cookies and by so-called analysis programmes. Cookies are text data, which will be create automatically. By visiting our homepage, they have been saved on your terminal (Laptop, Computer, Tablet, Smartphone and further more).
As far as we can judge this, cookies cannot cause any damages on your terminal; our knowledge is that they do not contain any virus, trojans or other malicious software.
The analysis of your surf-behaviour will be usually anonymous. The surf-behaviour cannot be traced back to you.
You can contradict this analysis. You can prevent it by not using certain tools. Cookies are small data packets, which will be produced from our web-server. They will be laid down on the hard disc of your computer during the communication between your computer with the web-server. You can use your right at any time refusing the cookies. If this is your desire, you can set your browser according to this unscathed the following other contestation. Please use the help function of your browser to follow details. Possibly, you cannot use the comprehensive function of our website, if you do not accept cookies
V. Google Analytics
The following tracking measure, which will be used by us are based on Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO and will be executed according to this. On one hand, we will ensure a requested layout and a continuous optimization of our website according to the tracking measure. On the other hand, we use tracking activities for a statistically record and on purpose to optimize our offers for you. These interests are entitled in sense of the previous mentioned regulations.
The data processing purposes and data categories are shown in the appropriate tracking-tools.
We use Google Analytics, a web analytics services, provided by Google Inc.
(https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA;
following „Google“) on purpose of the required layout and continuous optimization of our website.
In this context, pseudonymous user profiles will be created and cookies are set. The generated information by cookies according to the use of our website, like
- Operating System,
- Referrer-URL (the visited website before),
- Hostname of the accessing computer (IP-Address),
- Time of Server Request,
will be forwarded to a server by Google in the USA und information will be saved there.
Our knowledge is that these information will be used for evaluation to the website, to compile reports. Further information will be evaluated to provide services on purposes of market research and internet website design for the needs. These information will be forwarded to third parties, too, as far it is a law regulation and as far third parties process these information. According to Google, your IP-address will not be merged in any case.
The IP-addresses will be anonymous. There is no possibility of any allocation (IP-Masking). You can prevent the cookie installation due to a browser software setting. We will point out that in this case not all functions of our website are fully usable.
Furthermore you can prevent the cookie recording and due to your use of the website data which are related to you (incl. your IP-Address) as well as prevent the processing of these data by Google. For this, you need to download and install a Browser-Add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de). The contents of external links are not in the responsibility by FBS, also not in any other form. So far, FBS is not liable for this.
The alternative to the Browser-Add-on, especially on mobile end terminal equipment due to the record by
Google-Analytics. This may prevent any records by using the below link. Herewith an Opt-out-Cookie will be set.
This can prevent in future that your data will be recorded. The Opt-out-Cookie is only valid for this browser and only for our website; and will be saved on your terminal. By deleting the cookies in this browser, you have to set the Opt-out-Cookie again. The contents of external links are not in the responsibility by FBS, also not in any other form. So far, FBS is not liable for this. Further information in relation to the protection of data with regard to Google Analytics is shown in Analytics-Help.
For this please visit (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de).
VI. Google Maps
This website uses Google Maps API to visualize geographically information. Google also collect data by using Google Maps, process data and use data by Maps-functions, which are in use by visitors. More information concerning the procession of data by Google is shown in appropriate range of information by Google.
- Declaration of Data Protection by Google: www.google.com/privacypolicy.html
The Hyperlinks before have been updated in May 20, 2020.
VII. Your rights
You have the rights:
- To request information according to Art. 15 DSGVO about the processed personal data. Particularly you can request information about the processing purposes, the category due to the personal data, the category from recipients which have knowledge about your data or will have knowledge in future, the planned storage duration, the right of correction, deletion, restriction or opposition to process your personal data, there is a right of appeal, the source of your data as far as they have not been collected by us as well as the possibility of an automated based decision making including the profiling according to Art. 22 Abs. 1 und 4 DSGVO and possibly request meaningful information about the details;
- According to Art. 16 DSGVO you can demand immediately correction of incorrect data or completion of your personal data;
- According to Art. 17 DSGVO the immediately deletion of your personal data which are saved by us as far as reasons as follows are given:
- Personal data related to you on purposes for what we have processed them are not essential anymore;
- You withdraw your consent due to the processing of support according to Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. a or Art. 9 Abs. 2 lit. a DSGVO.
- You lodge an objection according to Art. 21 Abs. 1 DSGVO against the processing;
- The data which we are related to have been unlawful processed;
- Deletion of personal data related to you is subject for the responsible person to fulfil the Union Right or is essential to the right of a member state;
- The personal data, which concerns you, have been raised in relation to offered services by the information society according to Art. 8 Abs. 1 DSGVO;
- And as far as the processing to exercise the right of freedom of expression and information to fulfil the legal obligation on reasons by the public interest or assert, exercise or defend claims is essential;
- According to Art. 20 DSGVO your personal data, provided by you, received in a structural, common and machine-readable format or demand the transmission to another responsible person;
- According to Art. 7 Abs. 3 DSGVO you can withdraw your once given consent to us at any time. Thismeans that we are not allowed to continue processing your data in future and
- According to Art. 77 DSGVO to complain to a supervisory authority. You will find the contact information of the supervisory authority in our category “OTHERS”. The supervisory authority receiving the complaint informs the complainer about the state of the complaint and the results of the complaint including the possibility of a judicial remedy according to Art. 78 DSGVO.
VIII. Right of Objection
As your personal data is processed on basis of legitimate interest according to Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO you have the right to contradict according to Art. 21 DSGVO against the processing of your personal data and against direct advertising as far as there are reasons, which occur from this special situation. In the latest case you have a general right of objection which will be realized by us without any specification.
If you wish to withdrawal (withdrawal rights), an E-Mail to email@example.com is sufficient.
IX. Data Security
Within the Website-visit we use the widespread SSL-procedure (Secure Socket Layer), connected by the highest encryption level, which is supported by your browser. If a single page of our internet page is secured by SSL, you can check this by the changing of the address line from “http://” auf https://. Now you see the closed key presentation respectively the lock symbol in the lower section of your browser.
By activated SSL- resp., TLS-encoding makes sure that your data will not be read by third parties.
However, we point expressly that the data transmission in the internet (f.e. concerning communication by email) can have security gaps. A gapless protection due to an unauthorized access by third parties is impossible.
X. Change of this Declaration of Data
The Declaration of data has been updated at last in May 2018. As our website and offers has been advanced relatively on basis of law regulation it can be necessary to change this declaration of data protection. Future revisions of this declaration of data will be published on our website and are valid in time of the publication. They substitute each declaration of data before.
There are no other personal data in process on our website, like a contact formula, social media-elements,
tracking and using profiles, newsletter registration or end customers-login.
The Data Inspection Inspectorate can be contacted by:
Tel.: (0049) 211 38 42 40
We shall appreciate if you contact us at first before you report the Data Inspection Inspectorate officially. We pick up your concern thoroughly and handle it. If we cannot support, you have additionally the possibility to contact the Data Inspection Inspectorate directly.