DECLARATION DATA PROTECTION
Erkrather Straße 401
Phone: +49 (0)211 / 16 36 50 95
We respect the principle of the use as earmarked of personal data and process your data only for these uses, which are explained in the Declaration of Data Protection. Your provided data will be used for this purpose:
- Processing of your request/s
- Other contact reasons
- Customer Service
- Contract Close
- Professional Conversation
- IP-Address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of the access,
- Name and URL of the accessed data,
- Website, from where the access will be executed (Referrer-URL),
- Evaluation of the system security and -stability as well as
on further administrative purposes.
personal data only to third parties, if:
- You expresses your consent to us according to Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO,
- The forwarding of the economical mandate accessing according to Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO is essential. As we have no reason to believe, that you have mostly a protectoral interest that we do not forward your data,
- In the case that there is a legal obligation forwarding your data according to Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. c DSGVO as well as
Law according to Art 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. b DSGVO permits this. It is essential for the completion of the contractual relationships.
- Operating System,
- Referrer-URL (the visited website before),
- Hostname of the accessing computer (IP-Address),
- Time of Server Request,
This website uses Google Maps API to visualize geographically information. Google also collect data by using Google Maps, process data and use data by Maps-functions, which are in use by visitors. More information concerning the procession of data by Google is shown in appropriate range of information by Google.
- Declaration of Data Protection by Google: www.google.com/privacypolicy.html
- To request information according to Art. 15 DSGVO about the processed personal data. Particularly you can request information about the processing purposes, the category due to the personal data, the category from recipients which have knowledge about your data or will have knowledge in future, the planned storage duration, the right of correction, deletion, restriction or opposition to process your personal data, there is a right of appeal, the source of your data as far as they have not been collected by us as well as the possibility of an automated based decision making including the profiling according to Art. 22 Abs. 1 und 4 DSGVO and possibly request meaningful information about the details;
- According to Art. 16 DSGVO you can demand immediately correction of incorrect data or completion of your personal data;
- According to Art. 17 DSGVO the immediately deletion of your personal data which are saved by us as far as reasons as follows are given:
- Personal data related to you on purposes for what we have processed them are not essential anymore;
- You withdraw your consent due to the processing of support according to Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. a or Art. 9 Abs. 2 lit. a DSGVO.
- You lodge an objection according to Art. 21 Abs. 1 DSGVO against the processing;
- The data which we are related to have been unlawful processed;
- Deletion of personal data related to you is subject for the responsible person to fulfil the Union Right or is essential to the right of a member state;
- The personal data, which concerns you, have been raised in relation to offered services by the information society according to Art. 8 Abs. 1 DSGVO;
- And as far as the processing to exercise the right of freedom of expression and information to fulfil the legal obligation on reasons by the public interest or assert, exercise or defend claims is essential;
- According to Art. 20 DSGVO your personal data, provided by you, received in a structural, common and machine-readable format or demand the transmission to another responsible person;
- According to Art. 7 Abs. 3 DSGVO you can withdraw your once given consent to us at any time. Thismeans that we are not allowed to continue processing your data in future and
- According to Art. 77 DSGVO to complain to a supervisory authority. You will find the contact information of the supervisory authority in our category “OTHERS”. The supervisory authority receiving the complaint informs the complainer about the state of the complaint and the results of the complaint including the possibility of a judicial remedy according to Art. 78 DSGVO.